12 Genius DIY Thanksgiving & Christmas Table Decorations is a post designed to add some magical moments into your Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are the biggest and best holiday seasons in America. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are the most memorable moments for families, friends and loved ones to gather together around the dinner table and spend some quality time. In times like this, you will need Genius DIY Thanksgiving & Christmas Table Decorations That Will Wow Your Guests! Such memories last a lifetime. Americans love their Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays!
Last year, nearly 51 million Americans travelled for the Thanksgiving holidays, according to AAA.
Again, according to the AAA, more than 107 million Americans travelled for last year’s Christmas holidays. This year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays will see record numbers too.
Time to bring some DIY magic to your family’s dinner table...here are 12 Genius DIY Thanksgiving & Christmas Table Decorations That Will Wow Your Guests!
1. A combination of real candles and mason jars can bring magical moments to your dinner table this Thanksgiving and Christmas. Real candles with a sweet scent can bring some charm and magic to your home. Of course, you may also use flameless candles. Either way, DIY mason jars and candles bring a touch of class and magical moments to your home and the joy can last a lifetime. (Below: from Confessions of a plate addict)
2. Love to enjoy the true sights and sounds of Christmas? Add some candy canes, jingle bells and ribbons to your dinner table. Your Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays will come to life! Thanks to Sweet Something Designs
3. Santa Claus, ornaments of stars and lights, and Christmas carols make up some of the most magical moments in our childhood memories. Well, this Christmas, you have a chance to recreate some of your childhood memories for your own kids, family, friends and loved ones, thanks to the Genius DIY Thanksgiving & Christmas Table Decorations below (via Rikki Snyder)
4. Add some magical fairy lights to your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner table. These fairy lights are sure to wow your guests! (Thanks to Fairy Lights)
Below lights from: For Creative Juice
5. What’s Christmas without Santa Claus? Well, bring the magic of Santa Claus to your dinner table with these fine Santa Hat Chair Covers. This is a classic DIY that you can easily order from Amazon. The kids will surely love this!
6. Of course, you can also bring some elegance to your dinner table with this Christmas Embroidered Table Runner. It’s made with exquisite embroidery and eye-catching openwork, adding a luxury and fresh touch for your Christmas dining table!
8. Add some beautiful colors of Christmas to your entire house with these red Christmas Poinsettia Candle Holder Centerpiece With Pinecones
9. These gorgeous Fiber Optic Poinsettia Sleigh Centerpiece will help the kids and the whole family to prepare for the arrival of Santa Claus….and also bring a touch of magic and class to your dinner table. Below, from Amazon
10. Rustic style christmas decor can so inspirational, and budget friendly. And you can DIY too! (below from: jennaburger.com)
11. Here’s another classic touch to your DIY Thanksgiving & Christmas Table Decorations. (below from: goodhousekeeping.com)
12. Another rustic style that’s sure to bring the joyful spirit of Thanksgiving and Christmas to your entire home! (below from: thedesertblossom.com)
Thanksgiving and Christmas are the most wonderful time of the year. The dinner table is the center of attraction and joy for the entire season. And with these 12 Genius DIY Thanksgiving & Christmas Table Decorations, your childhood memories will come alive again. Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas!! Cheers!!!
Affiliate Disclosure: we are members of the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program and other affiliate programs. There are affiliate links on this page and we may receive a small commission from your purchase if you click on our links and buy. There’s absolutely no cost to you. Thanks for your support. We appreciate it.