As the New Year has began, 30-Day Keto Challenge has become so popular.
Everybody wants to start the New Year in a healthy way. Keto diet recipes are proven to help lose weight and live healthy, and we hope this post will spark your keto juices and help you to live more healthy. (see our Amazon affiliate disclosure below)
On a keto diet, 70 to 80 percent of your calories come from fat, and around 5 percent originate from the carbohydrates. That is around 25 total carbs if you consider fiber subtraction from the total carbs.
For a 30-Day Keto Challenge, here is what the daily meals look like;
Credit: Mom on the Side, static1.squarespace.com, and others
Protein smoothie or some eggs with a portion of avocado is a wonderful breakfast. Make sure to take care of the egg whites which increases the protein.
A major plate of mixed greens with loads of dressing, avocado, or zucchini noodles with some pesto and flame-broiled salmon.
Wild salmon with some kale, spinach or broccoli (cooked to compensate for any missing fat) or healthy mushroom soup with veggies, margarine/bone stock or cream or grass-nourished meat on a low carb wrap with a huge amount of simmered veggies.
You can enjoy the desserts even if you are on a keto diet. You can enjoy a no sugar coconut bar or lemon cheesecake.
You can have some nuts, dried cheddar, and no sugar coconut chips.
Here is a 30-Day keto diet challenge…
Credit: A Spark of Genius, and others
30-Day Keto Diet Challenge
- Make a low-carb pizza layer.
- Come up with new friends to spend time with Mends that don’t include food.
- Try bulletproof espresso.
- Keep a journal to track the physical and emotional changes.
- Tell at least 5 people that you’re doing keto.
- Go to a restaurant and order a low-carb meal.
- Track water intake to make sure you are well hydrated.
- Try intermittent fasting for 12 hours.
- Log every bite in an app that tracks carbs, fats, proteins, and sugar.
- Write down 10 non-food treats to give yourself when you hit a goal.
- Learn to make fat bombs.
- Make a list of all the situations that often result in mindless eating.
- Spend 30 minutes reading Keto success stories online.
- Go through your cabinets and toss or donate food that may tempt you.
- Rid your refrigerator & freezer of foods not on your keto-friendly list.
- Try shopping for food online so you aren’t tempted to buy on impulse at a store.
- Check & log your body measurements.
- Search some low-carb foods you can buy.
- Meditate 30 minutes.
- Try an app if you need a little help.
- Find a low carb food to replace a favorite high carb food.
- Make a list of foods that are high in protein and add some new ones to your shopping list
- Learn to make kelp waffles.
- Create a Pinterest board for keto recipes.
- Treat yourself to a piece of dark chocolate Mans 7096 cocoa or higher.
- Write a letter to your future self-telling her why you are proud of her.
- Make an omelet that’s filled with wonderfully healthy ingredients.
- Acknowledge to yourself that you’re doing a good job at adapting to this new healthy way of eating.
- Stick to your keto routine.
- Drop one marble in a glass vase or jar for every pound you lose each day.
New Year is here and everyone is making New Year resolutions. If you are thinking of a keto diet as a New Year resolution, it will be encouraged. State your goals freely, know that a lifestyle change and mental attitude are important to achieve your lifestyle and wellness goals.
The Keto diet is so popular at the present time and one that has helped lose weight successfully for millions of people. Starting another diet plan or good dieting can be hard. This 30-day keto diet plan can enable you to pull it off. Eat right and stay hydrated for the best results.
Other Image credits;
Affiliate Disclosure: we are members of the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program and other affiliate programs. There are affiliate links on this page and we may receive a small commission from your purchase if you click on our links and buy. Thanks for your support. We appreciate it.